- Associates / Bachelors Degree or Relevant Experience – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Communications, Economics, Education, Marketing, Psychology, Management, Business, Entrepreneurship
- Competitive, Results-Driven Work Style
- Leadership Experience
- Independently Motivated
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to keep up (and have fun) in a Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environment
- This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
- This position involves one on one sales interaction with customers.
- Reliable Transportation a must (vehicle required)
Why Work For Aleuro, Inc. ?
- Countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Fun all - expenses paid Regional Leadership Development Meetings, National Conferences, Rest & Relaxation Weekends, Organizational Weekends, etc!
- Unlimited Gummy Bears
- Involvement in our local community and national charities like Operation Smile
- Advancement into Branch Management roles within 12-18 months
- THE most dedicated and involved Management Team
- Weekly Team Nights to get to know your co-workers
Candidates with the following backgrounds or interest will be successful: Restaurant, retail, hospitality, athletics, bartender, waiter, waitress, server, hostess, restaurant sales, training, team leadership, entry-level training, hotel management, sports, coaching, athletics, team management, team leadership, football, basketball, softball, baseball, athletics, competitive, food service, communications, face-to-face communications, customer relations, sportsmanship, sporty, stability, recent grad, full time, team work, team development, sorority, fraternity, soccer, swimming, rugby, lacrosse, rowing, cheerleading, trainer, training, hard work, championship