Job Title: Manager, Recruiting | Los Angeles, CA Job Summary
This job contributes to TOMS success by selecting and managing international search vendors, managing the design and implementation of recruiting innovations, processes and technology, including the definition and implementation of TOMS employer value proposition, to meet TOMS global staffing requirements. In partnership with the HR business partners this position will drive the delivery of services and programs to increase the effectiveness of recruitment, candidate relationship management and hiring capabilities. This position will also assist in the development and deployment of analytics and workforce planning models and other best in class programs to attract and source a global workforce.
This position reports directly to the Director of Talent Management and is based in Los Angeles at TOMS headquarters. This role requires a collaborative leader to direct and lead a team of professional recruiters to conduct recruiting for management, professional, technical and entry level positions, ensuring optimum and timely sourcing and screening of candidates.
Success in this role is based on the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization, to evaluate specific business needs and serve as a strategic talent partner to the business and internal groups. A successful person in this role will influence leaders’ thinking by using strong problem solving and critical thinking skills and using clear contracting skills with delivery on promises. This person must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and still be able to navigate and deliver amidst changing priorities and ambiguous circumstances. Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Summary of Experience
- Assists in the design, development and implementation of the recruiting and staffing strategic plan and tactics in collaboration with other staffing areas domestically and internationally.
- Directly accountable for the selection and management of international vendor partners to ensure that business growth objectives are met.
- Develops and monitors short- and long-range staffing plans and budgets aligned with business growth targets and global recruiting requirements.
- Looks broadly across the business in order to make connections that drive greater effectiveness, efficiency, and sustainable growth.
- Provides recruiters with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities to build an effective team.
- Partners with HR business partners to develop and execute organizational staffing initiatives and processes in alignment with overall talent management objectives.
- Analyzes trends in the business, economy and employment marketplace to identify issues and opportunities to enhance recruitment strategies and leverage brand. Continual benchmarking on best in class with industry.
- Develops and maintains relationships with a variety of recruitment sources, vendors and industry thought leaders to build high-quality, service measured programs; supporting competitive advantage for overall talent management strategies. Programs must be able to show return on investment and include continual quality assurance and process improvement.
- Develops technology strategies to provide leading edge technical solutions to drive efficient processes.
- Creates and ensures recruitment and hiring processes comply with company policies and procedures and with local, state and federal employment laws and regulations while supporting the delivery of a legendary candidate experience.
- Progressive Talent Acquisition experience with emphasis on strategic planning 7 years
- Consulting with executive leadership 3-5 years
- Leadership and management of professionals 3-5 years
- Budgeting and workforce planning company-wide 3-5 years
- Experience leading recruiting operations, process improvements, and talent management systems, assessments, metrics and analytics 7 years