Teledyne Technologies Incorporated is a leading provider of sophisticated electronic components and subsystems, instrumentation and communications products, including defense electronics, monitoring and control instrumentation for marine, environmental and industrial applications, harsh environment interconnect products, data acquisition and communications equipment for air transport and business aircraft, and components and subsystems for wireless and satellite communications. We also provide engineered systems and information technology services for defense, space and environmental applications, manufacture general aviation engines and components, and supply energy generation, energy storage and small propulsion products.
We serve niche market segments where performance, precision and reliability are critical. Our customers include government agencies, aerospace prime contractors, energy exploration and production companies, major industrial companies, and airlines and general aviation companies.
Teledyne Scientific & Imaging is comprised of three Teledyne companies that produce approximately $150M in annual revenue. Teledyne Scientific Company is one of the largest private research laboratories in the United States, specializing in materials, optics, mixed signal devices, and information science solutions for a variety of government, commercial, and internal clients. Teledyne Imaging Sensors and its subsidiary provide advanced imaging solutions for multiple government and commercial clients. Teledyne sensors reside on the Hubble space telescope as well as on the majority of NASA space probes and ground based telescopes. Teledyne sensors are also integrated into several major defense systems for persistent surveillance, chemical detection, and target identification, among others.
• Collaborate with the technical and business operations teams to conceptualize and develop an integrated master schedule to assist program managers in the overall management of large programs
• Support the program/project teams in schedule development, maintenance and production of deliverables
• Support and participate in program briefings
• Foster communication between technical staff and program management stakeholders
• Solid understand project and program management principles in scheduling (PMI Body of Knowledge).
• Solid understanding of project time and resources management processes and techniques
• Solid understanding project scheduling software tools such as Microsoft Project
• Sold understanding of established processes, tools, and methodologies used in project management scheduling.
• Understanding in applying PMBOK Guide and PMI standards pragmatically in project management scheduling
• Understanding in applying Critical Chain Project Management standards and concepts in project management scheduling
• Experience in coordinating with internal and external project teams and stakeholders
• Experience working within a team environment
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• PMP Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) certification
• Experience in gathering and documenting business requirements and interfacing with diverse stakeholders