1. Minimum of 1 year experience in either sales or direct marketing
2. Excellent people skills, organizational, and negotiating communication skills
3. A desire to advance within the company structure
4. Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
5. Demonstrated leadership potential
6. Competitive and confident demeanor
What are the benefits of working for Aleuro?
• Challenging work environment
• Fun team culture
• Management training
• Work for a Fortune 500 client
• Opportunity to develop into a branch management position
• Weekly team nights
• Company sponsored events like: Regional Meetings, National Conferences, Top Gun Events, Business Building Blocks, International Rest & Relaxation Weekends
Candidates with the following backgrounds or interests will be successful: Business administration, business management, consulting, entry-level management, management training, business development, account management, business professional, business management consultant, business management training, leadership, communications, business development associate, business executive, executive, CEO, president, entrepreneur, entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship, organizational leadership, organizational consultant, team player, team work, admin clerical, management trainee, training, team leadership, entry-level training, human resources, general business experience