- High School Diploma
- College Degree preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for Entry Level Role:
- Are you a proactive communicator? Can you work with a team in a geographically distributed organization?
- Are you well spoken and do you present yourself in a professional manner?
- Can you command attention and respect within a room of peers and/or mentors? Can you confidently express yourself when you are well versed on a topic, yet also admit when you are not and be open to learning from others?
- Learning Ability
- Are you an agile learner who is capable of asking the right questions and drawing upon your intellectual foundation to engage with a novel concept as it is being presented to you?
- Are you excited to contribute to a fast-paced and passionate environment, and can you convey that passion to your clients?
Cooper Concepts Inc. is a privately-owned marketing and sales firm in Chicago with an expanding client portfolio. We're on the lookout for new, talented entry level professionals who can help us to achieve our goals and to create opportunity. If you are looking for an entry level position in a fun and exciting workplace with talented and passionate colleagues, this is definitely the place!
Our current clients are leaders in their industry and they need our help to grow into new markets. Currently, Cooper Concepts is working alongside one of the major energy suppliers for North America and is expected to double their regional market share within the next year. We have also recently expanded into the wireless telecommunications industry, and are working with the 3rd largest wireless telecom provider in the country.
Our company is committed to helping these clients reach their goals, by serving as the liaison between these clients and their customer base here in the Chicago land area. We provide our entry level employees with extensive training in several areas of consulting sales, customer service, marketing and sales management, financing and budgeting. public speaking, and human resources so that they can better meet our clients' needs and uphold the professional representation they are seeking. As our clients' market share grows, so does the opportunity for the employees at Cooper Concepts.
To learn more about our Entry Level Marketing and Sales Consultant Position and Management Opportunities apply directly or click on the links below.Cooper Concepts Inc. WebsiteLike us on Facebook!
Applicants with a background or education in the following areas should also apply to the Entry Level Marketing and Sales Consultant Position:Sales, Marketing, Management, Retail Experience, Restaurant Experience, entry level training, professional training, business training, business experience, marketing experience, sales experience, entry level experience, train others, management training, full time training, entry level full time, entry level sales, entry level marketing, entry level training, training in Chicago, entry level in Chicago, entry level business, entry level management, entry level experience, entry level immediate hire, brand ambassador, waitress experience, sports experience, leadership roles, sales or marketing, bartender experience, sales representative, account manager, account executive, modeling, acting, internships, marketing internships, assistant roles, assistant manager roles, fraternity or sorority involvement, sports involvement such as basketball, baseball, hockey, football, volleyball, or cheer leading. Experience as a coach or camp counselor, assistant coach, assistant teacher, teacher, or entrepreneur spirit.