The Kirkbride Center is seeking a full-time Bilingual Receptionist to provide support and direction to our clients, staff, and visitors. The receptionist will serve visitors and employees by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. The receptionist will-
• Welcome visitors by providing answers to inquiries and directing inquiries to the appropriate department.
• Maintain employee and department directories.
• Ensure security of the facility by following procedures, monitoring the logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
• Maintain telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions and irregularities.
• Provide support to departments by responding to requests and addressing concerns.
Hours- Monday -Friday 4pm-12am