Financial Systems Manager Job in Phoenix, Arizona
Excellent pay, full benefits and excellent performance packages. If you, or anyone you know if qualified for this job opportunity, please apply online, or email me a resume for review [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
• Acts as liaison between Accounting/Finance Department and Information Technology Department.
• Manages the operations of all financial systems to ensure operational readiness, continuity of access and data integrity.
• Oversees the troubleshooting of financial systems hardware and application issues.
• Oversees the maintenance of the financial systems' servers and databases and system backup procedures; oversees the maintenance of system security updates and procedures.
• Manages the relationship and workload of outside financial systems support and consulting vendors.
• Works with Financial Programmer Analysts to manage the design and develop ad hoc financial reports, analysis tools, databases or applications as needed to order to improve Accounting Department or Firm efficiency and provision of information.
• Assumes responsibility for evaluating, testing, scheduling and overseeing software releases either as primary manager or in conjunction with the Financial Systems Projects Manager.
• Assumes responsibility for the installation, implementation and testing of new applications either as primary manager or in conjunction with the Financial Systems Projects Manager.
• Manages the development and implementation of financial systems training programs for all new employees and as needed for existing employees; manages the development and implementation of training programs on all new financial applications/inquiries for Firm users.
• Assumes responsibility for maintaining the highest level of confidentiality of all financial and systems-related information.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent technical knowledge.
• 8+ years of related financial systems experience including 2 years of supervisory experience.
• Extensive knowledge of financial applications and database environments.
• Thorough knowledge of NT Server or SQL Server architecture, database, ODBC, procedures, organization and technical support including concepts of relational database technology.