A direct hire PowerShell DevOps Engineer job in Austin, TX is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. In order to qualify for this role, you will need to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and five years of experience, or an equivalent amount of experience. In this position, you will focus on the design, integration and support of build, release, monitoring, and provisioning systems. This role will influence the implementation of common tools and processes to drive efficiency, improve product quality, and scale the development organization. This direct hire opportunity comes with a competitive salary as well as benefits, paid time off, and more.
PowerShell DevOps Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Work alongside Agile development and quality engineering teams to promote proper use of common processes and tools.
• Document standards, metrics, and standards for build and release engineering.
• Design and promote tools, standardized processes, and infrastructure for software build, test, and release.
• Administer server and network provisioning and configuration management in Dev/Test environments.
• Continue to improve monitoring techniques, reporting, and metrics dashboards. Respond to instances of system or process failure and follow-through with root cause analysis and remediation.
• Experience designing, installing, and implementing large data solutions.
• Expert knowledge of Powershell required.
• Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least five years of experience working in a build/release/DevOps role.
• Experienced with maintenance and usage of source code repositories such as Git, Subversion, Perforce, CVS.
• Experienced with test management software, working in an Agile/SCRUM environment, Splunk administration,Hudsonbuild and continuous integration system, and ITIL service transaction processes.
If you are interested in a direct hire PowerShell DevOps Engineer job opportunity located in Austin, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jaymie at 512-823-2373 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled