Primary Purpose and Essential Functions: Facilitate and support the trailer sales process.
- Monitor current existing processes and procedures; provide recommendations for better alignment with department goals and corporate objectives; develop processes and procedures that streamline and standardize operations.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and appropriate trailer documentation; ensure all aspects are appropriately aligned and in place to complete the sales process.
- Monitor and maintain trailer system sales metrics that directly tie to corporate objectives; provide recommendations for additional sales metrics.
- Interact with leadership and customers to determine project needs; facilitate internal communication to proactively plan for upcoming projects.
- Work in conjunction with the trailer sales department to dispose of trailing assets.
- Proactively seek solutions that meet our customer's needs.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by leadership.
Knowledge of the transportation industry, detail oriented, highly adept at problem identification and resolution, effective in high pressure situations, capacity to process large quantities of data and extract relevant information, excellent verbal and written communication skills, willingness to develop and refine skill set, self-motivated with a high level of initiative, aggressive follow through, ability to translate direction from superiors into an effective action plan, high level of proficiency with Swift AS400 system, Excel and Word. Required Education:
High School Diploma or GED Required Experience:
One (1) year experience in operations or administration (inclusive, but not limited to, Permits, Fleet Leadership, Driver Leadership, On-Site operations, Extended Coverage Team operations, etc.). Transportation industry experience preferred. An Associates degree in Business or Logistics may be substituted for experience. Job ID:
2704 We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.