Additional Job Information
Title: Social Worker Team Manager
City, State: Baltimore, MD
Location: St Agnes Hospital-Baltimore MD
Department: Case Management 001
Additional Job Details: FT Days
At Saint Agnes Hospital, one of Baltimore’s most respected and admired teaching hospitals, you will find a team that strikes an incredible balance between extraordinary patient care and unrivaled compassion. Saint Agnes Hospital offers you the opportunity to be a part of something truly amazing: a healing ministry on care’s cutting edge. We offer a full range of health care services and are proud that the doctors, nurses and health care professionals on our staff are the best in the industry.
The Social Worker Team Manager supervises the daily activities of associates in assigned area.
- Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and staffing levels.
- Provides leadership, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to departmental clinicians. Assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
- Coordinates delivery of patient care and/or services with other members of the healthcare team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Participates in direct delivery of patient care depending on need. Completes patient evaluations and treatments as needed.
Education & Experience:
- Three years of experience in an acute care hospital or comparable setting at date of hire required.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Prefer experience in level of care for rehabilitation, long term care, post acute discharge planning processes and resources utilization practice of payers, psychosocial interventions frequently utilized in the acute setting; i.e. guardianship domestic violence, advance directives, substance abuse, transfer to psychiatric facilities, drug affected newborns, and adoption at date of hire.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from CSWE approved School of Social Work at date of hire required.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Current Licensure LCSW-C at date of hire required
Welcome to the Careers Home Page. On-line applications must be submitted for employment consideration.
CURRENT SAINT AGNES HOSPITAL ASSOCIATES SHOULD NOT APPLY USING THE APPLICATION FORM LINKED ON THIS PAGE. THIS APPLICATION FORM IS ONLY FOR NON-ASSOCIATES. PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE ASSOCIATE HEALTH PORTAL.
Associate job applications/transfer requests must be completed through the Associate Health Portal in order to be processed.
To apply for this job, please go and log-in to
External Applicants please click the ''Apply Now'' button.
If you encounter any problems or have questions about using the Associate Health Portal, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-562-2824
If you have a disability and/or require assistance completing the online application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-JOBATAH
PLEASE NOTE: there may be compatibility issues with certain mobile devices, such as Smart Phones and Apple Products. For improved usability, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Windows Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work to improve our system compatibility with mobile devices.
Windows 8 or Internet Explorer 10: For applicants accessing our Career Website through Windows 8 or Internet Explorer 10, please update your Compatibility View by taking the following steps:
1.Locate the Compatibility View button that appears next to the Address bar. (If you do not see the button, there is no need to turn on Compatibility View).
2.Click the Compatibility View button to display the site in Compatibility View.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show this site in compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn if off by clicking the Compatibility View button.
For questions or more information, please call the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-562-2824
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.