Candidates will possess a High School degree or equivalent. Certification required and IAHCSMM Certification for Healthcare Leadership preferred. Work history will include 15 months experience and completed Advancement Goals to Instrument Technician III.
Other qualifications include:
• Performs above duties independently in multiple specialties.
• Supports surgical suites as a resource.
• Anticipates needs of the OR / Sterile Processing team.
• Coordinates communication between OR and Sterile Processing.
• Manages inventory control and documentation.
• Maintains a safe work environment.
• Prioritizes work load.
• Identifies various surgical instrumentation accurately.
• Responsible for using proper packaging and processing techniques.
• Communicates back order information and facilities appropriate substitutions.
• Responsible for Proper Quality Assurance Documentation About Mount Carmel
Serving more than a million patients each year, Mount Carmel is the preferred healthcare provider in central Ohio. Our more than 8,500 employees and 1,500 physicians utilize state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technologies and the latest procedures to accomplish our mission of healing patients’ minds, bodies and spirits, and improving the health of the communities we serve.