Outside Plant Quality Control Engineer – AT&T - Telecommunications
Florida Keys and Miami Area
Osmose Communications Services, a subsidiary of Osmose Utilities Services, Osmose Communications Services provides engineering services for OSP, ISP, data solutions, project management, construction management, staff augmentation, and turnkey solutions for engineering design, construction, and installation. We focus on providing a specific and focused response to each client's needs while offering a single point of responsibility for all aspects of project planning and implementation.
Osmose Communications Services currently has opportunities for Outside Plant Quality Control Engineers to be located out of the Florida Keys and Miami, Florida areas!
Quality Control Specialists will ensure that all projects submitted to our clients meet design specifications and standards. The Quality Control Specialist must have a thorough understanding of copper and fiber outside plant engineering including but not limited to engineering of line extensions for service order activity, pole replacements, facility installations, and facility relocation. The Quality Control Specialist must also be able to review field notes, cut sheets, schematics, permits, and right-of-way documents.
- Review projects for conformance to design standards.
- Identify problems or issues and implement a solution to rectify the situation.
- Interpret and determine project completion.
- Create analytical data on areas needing improvement as well as areas of outstanding achievement.
- Minimum of High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of 3 years of Quality Control experience with AT&T Southeast Systems
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Ability to pass drug test and all AT&T background checks
- Knowledge of AT&T's 22 State Checklist
- Knowledge of OSP design principles and experience with a major telecommunications service provider.
- Familiarity with Fiber Optic design principals
- Team oriented, confidential, flexible, friendly and self-motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of employees and management.