Contributor role responsible for research, design and development for the company’s HSA, HRA, FSA and Commuter Benefit products and services. Includes acquisition and retention programs, customer, product, pricing and competitive strategy, and delivery channel support to achieve customer metrics/growth goals.
• Lead development of product design (features/benefits), product positioning, pricing strategies/promotional offers and sales tactics to drive acquisition, usage and retention. Design and develop supporting business cases and present to senior company leadership via a review/approval process.
• Obtain and leverage information from external and internal data sources to recommend better targeted approaches to acquisition, retention and cross-sell efforts.
• Manage the development, implementation and execution of marketing and product promotion activities.
• Act as key liaison/partner with other departments within HSA Bank and across the organization to promote the growth and usage of assigned products, including IT, Deposit Operations, Legal, Marketing, Relationship Management and Sales
• Support the sales network with the right product education, tools, and information/reporting. Ensure the sales force exceeds all sales and financial goals associated with HSA products by leveraging the sales and relationship development process.
• Work with the analytics/database Product Analyst to develop and utilize proper analytics to ensure successful marketing programs and promotions.
• Ensure that product designs and marketing messages match the desired customer experience and conform to regulatory requirements.
• Analyze competition and track industry trends to identify new products, service and fee opportunities.
• Support internal departments as the HRA, FSA and HSA Subject Matter Expert (SME).
• Support Social Media & customer-facing website content creation.
• Other duties as assigned