As a Technology Risk Manager I of the Enterprise Crisis Management team, you are a member of PNC's Business Continuity Management team and play an instrumental role to lead PNC's response to crisis events. Enterprise Crisis Management has responsibility to manage business disruptions from start to resolution, provide communications to the organization and manage recovery until operations return to normal.
You will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for excellence in both business continuity and crisis management. You will be based in Pittsburgh, PA and report to the VP of Enterprise Crisis Management.
As a leader of the crisis management team, you will be responsible for acquiring, managing, and developing the team of crisis leaders who proactively monitor threats that may impact PNC and lead PNC's response under the direction of the Director of Business Continuity Management. This will require after hours and weekend support of crisis leads participating in on-call rotation 24x7.
Other areas of responsibility will include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Providing vision and direction to establish a premier crisis management program;
- Creating an environment of consistent and effective crisis management that protects the business, builds relationships, and develops awareness and accountability for crisis management;
- Developing and executing crisis management testing;
- Developing and facilitating of the education of business and technology areas on crisis response and tools utilized;
- Maintaining updated crisis response plans; and,
- Executing a continuous improvement methodology.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience.
- Typically requires at least 3-4 years of prior management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Additional experience would be accepted in lieu of education.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver communications and presentations
- Significant experience in training course curriculum development and delivery
- Strong background in testing or exercise development and execution
- Ability to tailor training and communications to effectively reach varied audiences
- Effective and disciplined project management skills and ability to adhere to deadlines
- Effective communication skills at all levels of management, advanced MS Office skills