Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency. Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients. We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We’re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference. Engineering, Facility Optimization Energy Engineer
Responsible for technical engineering support for the Facility Engineering team. Acts as the technical expert in support of program delivery for multiple clients. Able to manage client relationships from start to finish: need assessment, proposal and delivery. Able to work independently and think both tactically and strategically, manage subcontractors, may have professional direct reports. Role Description
- Visit clients, putting together energy analyses, developing recommendations, and identifying savings opportunities. May provide technical expertise and market analysis to management to enable Ecova’ strategic decision-making.
- Provide technical advice to program teams to resolve product or service requests regarding engineering, technical or scientific issues.
- Perform on-site energy audits, developing energy analyses including recommendations for operational efficiencies and identifying energy savings opportunities.
- Provide technical expertise in specific areas of expertise to Efficiency teams, clients, industry partners, and potential clients with the expectation of representing all the services available.
- Provide support in both pre- and post-sales by attending presentations, white papers, product demonstrations, and installations / implementations.
- Responsible for the analysis of technical services and systems.
- May recommend alterations to service development and design to improve quality of services and/or procedures.
- Provide mentoring and training in area of expertise to other team members.
- Responsible to track, verify, and validate energy program and carbon mitigation savings.
- Under direction from the program manager or Lead Engineer, assist in business development opportunities with companies in the manufacturing, food processing and other related industries.
- Create and develop relationships with both technical and business operations managers and other key players.
- Perform related work as required.