Founded in December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Responsibilities:Are you compassionately committed to customer service?
If so, we would like to hear from you! Trilogy Health Services
an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding opportunity for motivated and focused individuals to assist in our Talent Engagement Team as a Recruitment Support Intern. We have internship opportunities during Summer, Fall and Spring semesters with credit earning potential.
Our Recruitment Support Internship is designed to allow you to put what you have learned into practice. This internship will be tailored to take advantage of your field of study and to fulfill all of your institutions requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with Best Places to Work results trending analysis, comparative study year over year and identification of key areas of opportunity identified by survey
- Applicant Tracking System Assistance – Daily recruitment administration and support (postings, removing positions, adding new candidates, follow up with candidates as needed, etc.)
- Market Research and Analysis – Conduct community research on civic, educational, and other potential partnerships in new markets. Identify contact names within the organizations for the purposes of creating a mutually beneficial relationship. Consolidate information into easily digestible formats.
- Special Projects –Create and assemble recruitment collateral packets for community organizations and top prospect candidates
- Metrics – Assist with data collection, analysis, trend identification, and assembling reports for leadership
- Support healthcare related project rollouts, communications, marketing materials, and organizational change management
- Perform other recruitment support as directed
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!