The Business Banker, located in Cincinnati, OH, supporting an assigned cluster of branches, will focus on business customers having annual sales revenue of $1 million to $4 million. The Business Banker is responsible for driving Business Banking sales and revenue growth through their individual efforts and in partnership with the branch team. The Business Banker is responsible for individual sales production and serves as an in-house expert who coaches and mentors branch team members. Through their collective efforts, the Business Banker and branch team will maximize the return on an existing book of business, as well as acquire new Business Banking clients. The Business Banker will possess extensive product knowledge and will use a relationship approach to uncover financial needs of the customer and determine how best to satisfy those needs. The Business Banker will operate within a broad risk context.
Business Banking revenue generation, share of wallet expansion and customer loyalty
Branch Partnership - The Business Banker will be the key point of contact for branch partners and customers. The Business Banker will be responsible for leading, coaching and supporting business banking sales activities.
Risk Management - Support PNCs strong risk management culture through awareness, knowledge and sound decision making. Ensure operational and financial safety and soundness. Protect proprietary and confidential information.
Community Involvement - Develop networking contacts and relationships through active participation in relevant community or professional organizations.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to read and understand financial statements and tax returns
- Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and possess knowledge of industry trends
- Credit analysis or financial analysis related to small business lending
- In-house credit trained or successful completion of a formal credit training program
- Must be able to successfully complete all training programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 or more years of sales or relationship management experience in business banking
- Proficient in technology, particularly mobile technology, and ability to demonstrate products and services via technology
- Ability to demonstrate examples of improving specific businesses financial outcomes by interpreting financial statements and recommending specific financial solutions
- Strong presentation skills utilizing technology
- Strong knowledge of credit products, policies and processes
- Advanced relationship management and sales prospecting skills
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills
- Current experience in a similar role with a large regional or national financial institution.
- Ability to manage risk within the portfolio
- Ability to cross sell products along with proven sales and product expertise with business clients
Qualifications needed for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- 3 or more years of sales or relationship management experience