We are looking for HVACR mechanics who have their Refigeration License that are qualified to operate and run chiller equipment.
We are in need for mechanics to work 1st, 2nd OR 3rd shift and weekends AS NEEDED/PER DIEM. PAY RATE is $25/hr.
Training will be on 1st shift for 2-3 weeks.
***Most Important : looking for candidates with Mechanical & Refrigeration experience, working with Air & Gas Compressors.***
Mechanics or Maintenance Engineers to fill in for the Building Service Aide Department when current Mechanics or Maintenance Engineers leave for Vacation Time, Leave of Abscences, or Sick Time.
• The facility will expect the candidates to operate like this is their FULL TIME position.
• It could be over any one of the three shifts.
The Mechanics or Maintenance Engineers MUST HAVE:
• Certificate of Fitness for:
• Standpipe / Fire Pump / Grave Tank (S13)
• Sprinkler Systems (S12)
• Maintenance of Interior Fire Alarm (S95)
• Supervision of Medical Gas (G17)
• Air Compression (A35)
• Refrigeration System Operation (Q99)
Looking for people who have HVAC experience; out of a healthcare environment, who are hands on, with the ability to run the buildings, and do repairs on an off shift.
For immediate consideration please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]