Can work out of either San Fran, CA OR Concord, CA
• NO PURE IT RECRUITERS!
• NO PURE AGENCY RECRUITERS!
• NEED CORPORATE RECRUITING EXPERIENCE
• Needs experience with working on a high volume of reqs
• This is recruiting for high level exempt management roles (Program Managers, Project Managers, Analysts, etc.)
Required --Minimum of 5 years experience in a recruitment or staffing-related role
• Desired -Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related fields, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in staffing/recruitment -Experience complying with government regulations relating to hiring practices, including but not limited to: OFCCP, EEO, and Affirmative Action -3 years experience with recruitment databases and applicant tracking systems -Experience or familiarity with eRecruiting as an applicant tracking and recruitment tool -Comprehensive knowledge of government regulations -Ability to adapt to changing priorities -Project management experience to streamline and document recruiting processes -Experience with in-house recruiting for large organizations (10,000+ employees)
• CONTRACT RECRUITER - Individual Contributor Position Summary We are looking for a recruiter to support our Customer Care organization to manage non-union represented requisitions. Some requisitions will be for niche skills found primarily in utility organizations, so sourcing skills will be critical to the success of this candidate. The recruiter will develop and implement strategies to source qualified, diverse candidates to meet position requirements from internal and external applicant pools. In addition, the recruiter will manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for the assigned requisitions, as well as ensure compliance with all equal employment opportunity (EEO) legislation and other government compliance regulations. As a recruiting subject matter expert, the Recruiter will build and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and Recruiting team members to get the right people, in the right jobs, at the right time. Responsibilities -Initiate, develop, and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, HR delivery partners, Recruiting team members, and external clients to yield successful recruiting results and to stay abreast of current and future hiring needs -Manage complete life-cycle recruitment process including but not limited to: screening, presenting, testing, interviewing, negotiating, and closing -Ensure an understanding of each requisition's job duties, responsibilities, and business requirements; develop, review, and approve all job descriptions before posting requisitions to source applicants -Review and screen candidates for minimum and desired qualifications for both high volume positions and high touch positions -Partner with recruiting coordinator to schedule interviews, manage drug screens and background checks, and on-board new employees -Disposition and send appropriate notifications to all unsuccessful applicants and/or candidates -Partner with Labor Relations to understand agreements -Identify opportunities to positively impact diversity hiring efforts -Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities -Guide lines of businesses through a compliant recruiting and hiring process
• FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]