Research Medical Center - Kansas City, MONeurophysiology Technologist (EEG Tech) - FT Days or PRN
**$3,000 Sign-on Bonus for FT Position**
Founded more than 125 years ago by German physicians, Research Medical Center
is a 490-bed facility and has become one of the crown jewels in the HCA MidAmerica Health System. Located in the heart of Kansas City, Research Medical Center is among the only tertiary care centers serving Kansas City proper. Over the past century, this institution has built a tradition of serving residents in Kansas City and a 150-mile surrounding region with exceptional patient care and leading technology. Positioned on 60 acres, the campus is home to hospital, medical buildings, Research College of Nursing, and Research School of Nuclear Medicine in addition to the Radiology School. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, the highest national healthcare governing body, and with being one of twelve Level 1 Trauma Centers in Missouri, Research Medical Center provides a wide variety of services and specialties including a Cancer Center, Transplant Institute for kidney and pancreas transplants, Certified Stroke Center, and an award winning Cardiovascular Department.Research Medical Center
is currently looking for a Neurophysiology Technologist (EEG Tech) - FT Days or PRN.Responsibilities:
- Perform clinical Electroencephalograms, Electronystagmogram, and Evoked Potential recordings.
- Electroencephalograms maybe performed at the patient's bedside, during surgery or in the Neurology Lab.
- Evoked Potential recordings may be done at the bedside or in the Neurology Lab.
- Completion of an accredited EEG training program preferred.
- ABRET Registered Electroencephlographic Technologist required.
- 1 3 years EEG experience.
- Equipment/Machine Skills: Computer experience preferred.
- Other Skills: Have good communication skills.
Questions? Contact Megan Kegley at 816-276-4706
Interested? Apply online at www.researchmedicalcenter.com