CCS’s philosophy is based on the Five H’s - qualities we value in all our team members. The5 H’s are the foundation of how we do business – with our clients, our patients, and our teammates.
• HUNGER - We have the fire to learn, teach, and grow. We encourage each other and ourselves. Teamwork helps everyone reach their goals from the smallest unit to the company as a whole.
• HONESTY - We uphold the highest level of integrity in all our dealings with each other, with clients, and with our patients. Everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
• HARDWORKING - We are willing to outwork and out-think the competition so we remain constant in placing our customers first. We strive for quality in everything we do.
• HUMILITY - No matter how much success we achieve it’s important to remember not to lose our identity. We maintain our loyalty to our community by being good citizens in the areas that we live and work.
• HUMOR - Given the amount of time we put towards our work it is important to have a sense of humor. This allows us to remain passionate and enjoy our work.
Monitor and maintain all aspects of Accounting and Financial Analysis for Correct Care Solutions and provide necessary accounting/financial guidance to assist management in making business decisions.
•Analyze financial statements and create key indicator reports.
•Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
•Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
•Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
•Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
CCS is an EEO Employer