Come to where you can DISCOVER STABILITY AND ENJOY SUCCESS!
Your professional development is our number one priority. That's why our Team Leaders don't just manage - they mentor. Join Alorica, a proven leader in the customer care industry. Learn. Grow. Enjoy. What does a job with Alorica mean? It means always learning. It means continually growing. And most importantly, it means enjoying everything you do.
(Repair Tech Level 1)
• Candidates must have A+ Certification or equivalent OR related degree
• Have the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
• Able to pass basic terminology and troubleshooting/diagnostic computer repair activity.
• Ability to replace and repair desktop and laptop parts
• Ability to recognize cosmetic defects or flaws and be able to tear down/replace cosmetic repairs.
• Able to read, comprehend, understand and follow all Work Instructions for each function performed.
- Required to maintain cooperative, discreet working relationships with co-workers and supervisor and be able to work in a “team environment”.
• Must maintain and abide to strict attendance policy.
- Being able to follow guidelines and having attention to details
• Required to work overtime as needed.
• Required to maintain clean and safe work station/environment.
• Experience with HP products a plus but not required
• Applicant must be self-motivated and dependable