Thank you for looking at my job, I'm Pat Martin.
If you have questions or would like more info, click here to send me a Direct Message.
RESOURCE: Printer Field Service Technician
LOCATION: Norman, OK
JOB TYPE: Contract-to-Hire
CONTRACT DURATION: 90 days
HOURS: Monday-Friday, Normal Business Hours
PAY RATE: up to $20/hour based on experience
BENEFITS: full benefits including PTO, holiday pay, health insurance and retirement plan after first 90 days
EST. START DATE:Monday, Nov. 24, 2014
This position is supporting a hospital and will require that the selected employee have vaccinations.
SmartSource has a 90 day contract-to-hire opportunity for a Field Service Technician to service copiers, multi-function printers and wide-format printers at customer sites. This is for a leading provider of global IT managed services. As a Field Service Technician, you will install, de-install, maintain, and provide preventative maintenance on mono and color stand-alone and networked printers and multifunction printers/copiers installed at customer locations. You will provide a high level of support for customers by exhibiting a high degree of technical proficiency, excellent technical skills and professionalism. You will serve as the first line subject matter expert answering technical and application questions. Maintain accurate and complete documentation, inventories, parts orders and returns, assigned company assets and other administrative paperwork.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR PRINTER FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
• A minimum two (2) years of direct related experience, break-fix, repair and support for printers, servers, desktop and notebooks
• Must have previous experience performing hardware repairs on laser printers and copiers.
• Must have previous field service experience.
• Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Products, Networking and Internet.
• Previous Xerox repair experience is preferred but not required.
• Strong electro/mechanical skills or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management.
• Strong Teamwork and customer relations skills.
CERTIFICATIONS DESIRED FOR PRINTER FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
• OEM certifications highly desired (Lexmark, Xerox, HP, Lenovo, Dell, Canon, Toshiba, Apple)
• A+ Certification a plus
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR PRINTER FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
• Travel Percentage: 100%
• Mileage reimbursed
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Must be willing to work overtime up to 20%
• Must be willing to accept "on call" requirements for after hours and weekend coverage when applicable. • Must be able to pass criminal background, drug test and driving investigation
• Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
• Reliable transportation with valid registration and insurance
• Meet performance benchmarks.
• Attend in-house or off-site training as directed.
• Requires valid driver s license, clean driving record.
• Pre-employment criminal background check is required.
Send an updated resume with salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]