CLICK HERE TO APPLY
This position will be responsible for working with existing sales accounts and potential new customers in a specific geographic region to increase share and penetrate new markets/ applications with our Power Transmission Solutions products. This will include sales, specification and training efforts with OEM’s, MRO accounts and Industrial Distributors.
- Plans and works District with a focus on stated company objectives with a minimum of supervision and guidance.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with fellow peers and supervisors to share information and avoid potential market or account conflicts.
- Effectively works and communicates with internal selling resources and customers to facilitate conflict issues, returns, credit or other sales related issues within company policy and practice.
- Proactively works with Distribution focusing on training, joint target account efforts, National Corporate programs as well as miscellaneous sales needs as required.
- Active pursuit and success of new account growth at OEM/MRO targets in district. Focus should include company targeted Industries where possible.
- Prepare annual sales forecasts, market potential and district plan as required by Sales management.
- Consistent communication and sales reporting of Key Account activity via CRM, e-mail, account management systems and other media as required/provided by the company.
- Effectively completes and submits call reports, planners, expenses, activity reports and basic required administrative work correctly and on time.
- Collaborates/communicates effectively with Marketing, Industry Specialists and Inter-Business Unit personnel (as needed) on corporately targeted accounts/industries as it pertains to the selling and specification process and needs..
- Keep self, supervisor and peers informed on competitive activities and actions in the marketplace
- Controlled and effective use of expenses through planning and efficient coverage of District and accounts.
- Must travel to successfully meet the needs of the business and customer.
- Follow Emerson Ethics and Safety Programs
- Follow State and Federal Environmental Compliance Programs
- Job duties include but are not limited to the above
Education: B.S. Degree in Marketing or Engineering
Experience: Minimum 5 years successful sales experience in the mechanical power transmission components field or related industrial sales
• Good verbal and written communication skills with all levels of employees and customers.
• Competent computer skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• Ability to adjust to varying priorities, project lists.
• Employee will live within the geographical boundaries of the assigned sales territory
Additional Company Information
• Position will require approximately 25-30% overnight travel
Power Transmission Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. It will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, veteran status or genetic information. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.Contact Information