Hospital Services Technician
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Must also meet and maintain LifeSouth driver’s eligibility requirements
- Must be able to work a varied schedule
- Some night, weekend and on-call hours are required
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals and instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Must be able to do basic math, including addition, subtraction, proportion, percentages, etc.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, walking, lifting up to 70 pounds, grasping and repetitive motion
- Lifting up to 70 pounds
- Occasional stooping, squatting, pushing, pulling, climbing, overhead lifting
This is a full-time positionStarting salary range is
$11.00 - $12.10 an hour
All offers of employment with LifeSouth are contingent upon applicants passing a pre-employment drug screen and/or physical examination and background check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/Tobacco Free.
The position description may not include all the duties and responsibilities of the job. Duties and responsibilities that are not listed, but which the employee may be expected to perform, will fall within the scope of the skills, knowledge and training for the position.
LifeSouth is a Drug-Free and Tobacco-Free Workplace. LifeSouth is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor as well as an affirmative action employer and provides equal opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability, status as a protected veteran, national origin, color, or any other classification in accordance with federal, state, and local statutes, regulations and ordinances. Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as LifeSouth desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions. LifeSouth complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
If you require any assistance to complete the application process or during the interview due to a disability, please contact the LifeSouth region where you are applying or call 1-888-795-2707 to request an accommodation. If you have questions regarding the information contained in this job posting call 1-888-795-2707 and ask to speak to the Talent & Recruitment Coordinator. Applications may be completed at a LifeSouth facility or mailed to corporate headquarters in lieu of the on-line application process