The Audit Process Manager will support the Audit Director and Senior Audit Manager by assisting in the organization, planning and administration of audit assignments. The Audit Process Manager also ensures that risk-based audits are properly planned and executed in compliance with established standards and protocols, and directs and provides guidance to audit staff.
Furthermore, the Audit Process Manager assists the Audit Director and Senior Audit Manager in developing the audit plan to determine both the extent and nature of the audit activities to be performed for the upcoming audit year. Also, he or she will manage the planning process of several large, complex audits to determine the focus and objectives of the audits using risk analysis principles, risk assessments, and business judgment.
Other responsibilities may include managing the fieldwork of several audits simultaneously, ensuring that accurate and complete testing of key controls is performed in compliance with established departmental protocols and auditing standards, as well as, being responsible for personal and team development through enhancement of business knowledge, professional skills, and through contribution to the performance evaluation process through completing individual project appraisals
Position will be located in Pittsburgh, PA.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related is required. Advanced degree preferred. Professional designation and/or professional certifications (CPA, CIA, CISA, etc) are desirable.
* Typically 6+ years of experience in auditing (preferred in the banking industry) or line of business. Two years supervisory experience preferred.
* Significant knowledge of LOB/Function products/services, systems utilized, regulatory/legal requirements
* Ability to translate risk areas into specific projects within the audit plan
* Ability to manage/supervise professionals to accomplish team objectives
* Ability to effectively balance multiple tasks and projects and manage the related resources
* Strong analytical abilities