Electrical Engineering Manager
Position requires an Electrical Engineering Manager with a proven track record of hands on development who has experience leading others in the design of electromechanical products.
This person must be well versed in the fundamentals of electronics, magnetics, and the control of mechanical devices.
To perform this job successfully, the Electrical Engineering Manager must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions:
• Must be able to develop, assign and monitor tasks required for the successful and timely development of access control products.
• Requires the ability to lead others in the design of analog and digital systems utilizing power supply, power management, embedded controllers and electromechanical systems.
• Percentage of time includes performing solely electrical engineering tasks in support of active development projects.
• Must have the capability of creating and implementing development procedures to ensure product quality standards are always met.
• Must be able to guide engineers in design tasks or satisfactorily perform that task himself/herself, if required.
• Familiarity with lean product development and/or lean principles recommended.
• Requires an individual with strong technical and communication skills
The Electrical Engineering Manager must be proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, email and order processing software
Education and/or Experience:
• Requires the minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 12 years of electronics engineering experience.
• Requires at least 5 years of experience leading other electronic engineers.