Are you a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse looking to work with an innovative leader in home health care? If you want to apply your nursing skills in a home care setting, PSA Healthcare has the perfect opportunity for you. We are currently seeking experienced and compassionate Home Care Nurses to provide private duty nursing for medically fragile patients.
You will work on a per diem basis in personalized, one-on-one settings in the patient’s home, caring for patients at all acuity levels. We will provide you with plenty of support and resources to assist you, including our innovative real-time electronic charting system as well as some of the best and most thorough training in the industry.
We have over 4,100 skilled multidisciplinary caregivers, providing exceptional care to patients in over 60 locations across 17 states. Our exclusive training program is the best in our industry, providing you with comprehensive onboarding, extensive continuing education options, and specialized training. Our innovative electronic charting system allows you to update our staff and patient physicians in real time and to receive timely advice and suggestions in return.
In addition our Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse will receive:
- Flexible scheduling
- Group health/dental insurance to eligible applicants
- Ongoing training
- Support from our clinical team
- Advancement opportunities
- Relocation opportunities with multiple locations coast-to-coast
- Flexible benefit plan for out-of-pocket expenses
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Credit union membership
Home Care Nurse – RN Registered Nurse / LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (Adult Nursing)
As a Home Care Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician.
Your specific duties for the Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse include the following:
- Medication administration
- Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Care planning
- Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members
Home Care Nurse – RN Registered Nurse / LPN Licensed Practical Nurse (Pediatric Nursing)