As an Operations Senior Manager for AP Technology, you are a member of PNC's Supply Chain Management organization of more than 150 division professionals. PNC's Technology operations are among the most sophisticated in the Eastern region. You will be based in Pittsburgh, PA, in the PNC facility, where you will work with PeopleSoft AP Module and Ariba Workflow system. Your responsibilities include the development of benchmark solutions, review current system processes, and make improvement recommendations. You will report to the Vice President, Operations Director, Accounts Payable.
You will work a 40 hour week. You will work with a staff as well as business partners to provide leadership, direction, and resolution with respect to Accounts Payable's system initiatives. PNC's commitment to technology leadership means you will always be at leading edge of technology and current business practice. All the while, you enjoy professional opportunities for significant access to senior PNC professionals or, alternatively, social advantages of working among peers.
- Define, manage, and communicate system operations for the Accounts Payable's team.
- Work with various teams including: Application Owners, Application Support, Technology Management. as well as various and disparate sites leaders and users to define and drive system performance and efficiency.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify business needs and use them to drive strategy, processes, and reporting.
- Manage and work with vendors to escalate issues for quick problems resolution.
- Lead a technology operations team as well as provide technical support.
- Provide technical direction and strategy to operation team in support of business issues, to ensure successful implementation of technology standards and best practices.
- Prepare and present project plans focused on cost, benefits, and stability.
- Support, advise, assist, guide, and resolve technology problems.
- Participate in the long-term strategies and planning for technical process and operations.
- Lead the analysis, requirements development, design, User Acceptance testing, documentation and implementation of medium to large enterprise solutions.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in business or related field preferred but not required.
- Typically 7-10 years of previous management experience required.
- This position may include EE's who have completed the 'management trainee program' and do not have the previous years of experience.
- Additional experience would be accepted in lieu of education
Additional/ Preferred Skills:
- Systems Project management experience.
- Strong planning, and organization skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines while handling several projects at the same time.
- Experience with ERP systems such as PeopleSoft, Ariba Workflow, SAP, ETC.
- Experience with understanding financial systems, process and controls requirements.
- Experience working with, and troubleshooting, results of interfaces between systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong formal presentation abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to bring conflicting viewpoints to consensus and drive the required change to completion.
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills including Six Sigma and change acceleration.