Thanks for your interest in SET Media by Conversant
! Here’s the deal. You’re not just applying to some basic technology company. Rather you’re applying to a powerhouse that’s changing the face of an industry!
Conversant is a new company with a 15-year heritage. We’ve invested over $1 billion to launch and lead the Age of Personalization. We offer what marketers have dreamed of for years -- a single platform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalization it takes to make true 1:1 engagement real. The results speak for themselves -- we’re already driving an average of 5.1 million sales every day for some of the world’s most beloved brands.
SET was founded by software engineers interested in machine learning and computer vision, the sciences of teaching computers to look at images and understand what they see. We applied this science to online advertising by becoming experts in online video buying, spending several years buying online video for major brands like Microsoft, Sony, and Disney.
We used the hard-won lessons from buying online video to create an entirely new way to classify the content of all addressable online videos. Our system uses machine learning and computer vision to “watch” every online video frame by frame and tell you exactly what’s in it. About This Role
We are looking for a talented computer vision engineer to be part of our computer vision group. This is a key role in shaping the technical future of SET Media. You will work on cutting-edge machine learning and computer vision problems, write production code, directly test new algorithms in real-time on our large video datasets, and work alongside our Core and DevOps teams.Key Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
● Develop highly scalable and accurate computer vision systems for classification and related tasks.
● Design and evaluate novel approaches for analyzing high volumes of video, audio and text data.
● Ability to develop novel solutions using a combination of technologies based on engineering requirements.
● Collaborate with team members from the level of prototyping to the level of production.
● Write provisional patents
● Collaborate with other teams to solve computer vision related problems.