For over 150 years, PNC has grown into one of America's most respected banks, because we're committed to helping customers and employees reach their goals. You can depend on PNC to provide the training you need, along with an inclusive culture that recognizes your talent, values diversity and cares about social responsibility. Working with us means having an opportunity you can feel good about, with a Fortune 200 company that's been selected as a 'Great Place To Work' by Gallup.
As an Architect II and a member of PNC's highly lauded Information Technology Division, you will contribute significantly to PNC maintaining its high standards in innovative technology. PNC is recruiting seasoned and talented candidates for this position who will design and implement system, application, infrastructure, and/or enterprise architecture and associated standards. You will also work closely with developers to ensure that all technology initiatives are implemented within the existing or planned framework for each project.
Drawing upon your experience and expertise, you will analyze business requirements in order to design metadata that will help drive the application software design. This position brings you to the forefront of leadership and driving overall business value by encouraging you to recommend solutions and designs that leverage PNC architecture best practices and standard re-usable common technologies and infrastructure, while also identifying ways to improve existing enterprise assets and business applications.
You will join our Capital Markets / Asset and Liability Management technology solutions team, designing complex solutions related to federal regulatory requirements and BASEL standards. The position can be located in Pittsburgh, PA; Cleveland, OH; or Strongsville, OH
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field or equivalent. Experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- 4-5+ years of application development experience, and 5-7+ years of Architecture/Design experience.
- Experience with large complex systems in order to apply that knowledge at a strategic level, influencing technology solutions that match the goals and objectives of each line of business within PNC.
- Strong communications skills to effectively communicate with and make recommendations to senior and executive management and internal and external service partners.
- Proven team building and relationship management are essential.
- Strong skills in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence preferred
- A sound understanding of Basel II, III and the US Final Rule
- Experience with metadata driven application development and data warehousing also preferred