Sanofi, an integrated global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme. Sanofi US At Sanofi US, we are committed to the growth of our people, connected in purpose by career, life and health. Headquartered in Bridgewater, NJ, Sanofi US is part of a leading global healthcare company that is dedicated to improving health and driving back disease by making innovative medicines accessible to people around the world.
Our extensive research and development efforts encompass a wide range of therapeutic areas that are in line with public health issues, trends and the most pressing health needs.
Sanofi US, along with the other US affiliates, Genzyme, Sanofi Pasteur, Merial and Chattem, employs more than 17,000 people across the country. Commitment is our Strength. Ready to grow together. Sanofi US endeavors to make our career center accessible to any and all users. If you are experiencing difficulty and need assistance applying online, please call 1-800-207-8049 Option 7, then Option 3. Sanofi US is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity to foster positive, innovative thinking that will benefit people worldwide. Sanofi US is also committed to employing qualified individuals with disabilities and, where warranted, will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants, as well as its employees. Surgical Training Specialist (STS):
• The STS will be responsible for selling the proprietary technology LeGoo Endovascular Occlusion Gel.
• The STS will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of our products in an operating room setting and will promote these products to targeted surgeons and health professionals, in order to maximize sales growth and increase market share. This position requires the ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and instructions for use.
• The STS will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, compliant, ethical and which leads the customer to action.
• The STS should be an expert on LeGoo and its use in surgery. The role may be expanded to other BioSurgery products in time but the immediate focus is on LeGoo.
• The STS will be assigned to a geography territory but may be deployed nationally as needed to support the national surgical training effort and determined by the commercial leadership team.
• This is a territory focused role requiring 4.5+ days per week in the field to maintain high contact with surgeons working cases and calling on accounts. The overwhelming majority of the STS’s time will be in front of the surgeons and surgical staff, either in the OR during surgery or discussing the surgical applications of LeGoo.
• The STS may be asked to provide input to Market Development on new potential LeGoo applications identified in the surgical field for evaluation.
• The STS will work with surgical specialties to understand these procedures and explore and communicate the clinical value LeGoo brings to them.
• The STS will collaborate with MSLs to align scientific training for the surgeon and the sales force.