As a Technology Manager II, you are a member of PNC's Security Assessment and Awareness team, a part of PNC's Cyber Security Organization of more than one hundred security professionals. You will be part of a diversified financial services firm that reflects the needs, values and goals of our customers, employees, communities and shareholders. You will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for excellence in protecting customer and business information assets.
PNC's Cyber Security team provides business and technical advice on a wide variety of information security issues,
concerns, and problems. This Technology Manager II position is responsible for managing the on-going development and execution of third party security assessments. This includes leading a team of security subject matter experts in the assessment of security risk areas and developing approaches to improve security security best practices for protecting sensitive PNC information and information systems.
Responsibilities within this position will involve planning, developing, and executing key elements of the PNC Third Party
Supplier Security Assurance Program. This position would ideally be located in our Pittsburgh, PA or Cleveland, OH locations.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience 7+ years of information security or related IT experience and 3-4+ years of management
- Personnel management experience in a related technology function or technical risk management, preferably in security
- Demonstrated leadership in complex environments
- Experience in managing relationships with third party security services providers
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to make sound risk based recommendations and decisions
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to collaborate well across teams / organizations
- Broad knowledge of IT systems supporting financial services.