IT Transaction Advisory Services Manager
Davenport, Des Moines, KC, Omaha, MinneapolisPosition Description
McGladrey's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice offers clients professional Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) advisory services with buy side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, and working capital assistance. Within TAS, the Information Technology practice provides IT advisory services to our clients related to IT due diligence and also works with our clients post-close to assist them in the identification of appropriate resources to assist with technology strategy and implementation projects.
The IT TAS Manager will manage and lead other team members to provide IT analysis of US and international businesses for our clients. Additionally, the experienced IT TAS manager will work with our integrated financial, tax and IT transaction advisory services team to manage, participate and lead IT due diligence projects.
- Manage and lead IT due diligence projects related to the acquisitions by private equity groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- Provide management advice to our clients related to IT strategy, business application effectiveness, network infrastructure and IT internal controls to help them assist the IT risks related to potential acquisitions.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of current IT technologies and business software applications to allow us to develop IT due diligence work products of the highest quality.
- Lead in the development of IT recommendations and implementation plans, including the identification of future IT initiatives that may be required following the close of a transaction.
- Work with the National Leader and Director - IT Transaction Advisory Services to build relationships with private equity groups, strategic buyers and portfolio companies to promote McGladrey's technology consulting services.
- Work closely with other regional McGladrey technology professionals to identify and support the post close technology needs within these clients