As am employee in our Planning department you will be responsible for developing merchandise plans that support the merchandise strategy and company financial objectives. Develop seasonal plans with sales and profit targets. In-season reforecast the plans to address trends and changes in market. Communicate risks and opportunities to Buyers in order to achieve financial plans. Job Responsibilities:
• Build financial merchandise plans by family of business that supports the merchandise strategy and financial objectives.
• Utilize historical data to support the buy process and deliver the plan.
• Create category plans that support Family level financial plans.
• Compile weekly sales, markdown and inventory data and provide analysis that supports risks or opportunities to current forecasts.
• Manage OTB weekly and participate in Monthly Forecasting and Strategy meetings with Buyers.
• Ensure stock levels are sufficient to support sales trends.
• Partner with Store Planning to review bottom’s up store level plan to identify opportunities based on store trends..
• Develop ad hoc reports as needed to drive or react to current and future business.
• Interpret trends in order to drive sales and increase merchandise productivity.
• Maintain open communications and develop working relationships within the merchant group. Build partnerships with Buyers and Allocators.