About our company
arvato Systems North America is the North American division of arvato Systems (www.us.arvato-systems.com), a systems integrator with 2,500 employees worldwide. We offer a wide range of services and solutions to our clients, including full service eCommerce solutions, IT solutions for the media and broadcast industry, managed services, professional services, and consulting.
While providing implementation services for leading commerce platforms, arvato Systems North America creates unique, industry-specific, and country specific end-to-end technology solutions to enhance B2B and B2C retailers' agility to respond to continually changing consumer demands. Premier brands such as Nikon, Benefit Cosmetics, and Procter & Gamble selected arvato Systems for their expertise in delivering innovative, omni-channel solutions.Your tasks
As a Senior Technical Project Manager on our Operations Team you will be responsible for managing a support team working on one or multiple accounts. You will manage the client communication, organize support activities and implementation tasks, organize system monitoring, prepare weekly activities reports, manage tickets, and plan releases in accordance with customer demands.
- Responsible for managing international development teams and enhancement projects.
- Maintain the day-to-day operational support activities for eCommerce system integration projects and clients.
- Coordinating research and analysis into customer problems and mobilizing resources that implements solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing shared service initiatives by providing operations support to other divisions and business units.
- Evaluate the needs of the client and success factors for the project and delivering high quality and timely results.
- Participating in budget process for hardware, software, and personnel expenditures related to Operations.
- Works with the team to establish SOPs (standard operating procedures) for supported applications and new shared service initiatives.
- Manages the efforts of the web operations team to meet established SLAs (service level agreements) for the supported web properties.
The ideal candidate has solid technical, analytical, organizational and communication skills. Strong leadership skills are a must. You must have demonstrated success in the development and delivery of information technology solutions. Able to resolve problems and improve business processes by collaborating with customers (internal & external), colleagues, and other functional teams.
We require a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business? Administration or other relevant discipline. Along with at least 5+ years as a Project Manager or Operation Manager on large scale global eCommerce projects. Familiarity with Agile Development methodology, moderate experience writing code (any language, preferably Java) with aptitude for understanding system architecture, and knowledge of relational database concepts are a plus.
We would also like you to possess:
Submit application to
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to support director in strategic initiatives including shared service growth.
- ECommerce knowhow.
- Handling of large product catalogues.
- Controlling and managing large budgets.
- Managing large and distributed teams.
Please apply by using our online application process.
Please Click on the Apply Online button below.