At Loftin Equipment, we believe in power as a certainty in an uncertain world. We provide engine and generator solutions for life’s power needs. At Loftin Equipment, you’ll find passionate people who deliver uncompromising customer focus, and dedication to excellence, premium quality products, and continued reinvestment for what’s next.
We are a Premier Distributor for Kohler Power and have been in the business of selling and servicing generators, engines, pumps and related outdoor power and commercial equipment since 1977. As a company, our customers include industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, hospital and healthcare facilities, data centers, retail centers and municipalities.
Our corporate office is located in Phoenix, AZ, and we have seven branches offering service, sales, rentals and parts in Las Vegas, NV, Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, San Antonio, TX, San Bernardino, CA, and Lakeside, CA. We also have a network of dealers that allows us to provide service and support throughout the states of Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas. To learn more about us, please visit: www.loftinequip.com
We pride ourselves on the talented individuals that have built our successful team. It is because of this great team that we are experiencing growth and continue to seek exceptional talent. We value and reward ambition, resourcefulness and innovation.
It’s said there is no second chance to make a first impression. In this visible role, the dedicated and detail-oriented professional we seek will utilize their skills and talents to perform clerical and administrative functions. But this job is about more than answering phones and being friendly; your initiative and organizational skills will keep us running at top performance, while your enthusiasm and ideas will shape the environment in which we all work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Pick up, sort and distribute mail delivered to Phoenix Corporate office and PO boxes daily
- Coordinate shipments from the Phoenix Corporate office
- Greet visitors and answer general phones calls to the Phoenix Corporate office
- Maintain conference, supply and break rooms
- Coordinate Corporate office supply orders
- Prepare and process daily check and cash deposits
- Post daily receipts to customer accounts
- Post daily ACH payments to customer accounts
- Process credit card payments/refunds
- Create new customer accounts
- Maintain customer records
- Initiate customer credit application processing
- Maintain customer tax exemption/resale certificates
- Coordinate new employee onboarding with Insperity
- Assist Director of Finance with personnel file maintenance
- Perform duties as assigned