CCS’s philosophy is based on the Five H’s - qualities we value in all our team members. The5 H’s are the foundation of how we do business – with our clients, our patients, and our teammates.
• HUNGER - We have the fire to learn, teach, and grow. We encourage each other and ourselves. Teamwork helps everyone reach their goals from the smallest unit to the company as a whole.
• HONESTY - We uphold the highest level of integrity in all our dealings with each other, with clients, and with our patients. Everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
• HARDWORKING - We are willing to outwork and out-think the competition so we remain constant in placing our customers first. We strive for quality in everything we do.
• HUMILITY - No matter how much success we achieve it’s important to remember not to lose our identity. We maintain our loyalty to our community by being good citizens in the areas that we live and work.
• HUMOR - Given the amount of time we put towards our work it is important to have a sense of humor. This allows us to remain passionate and enjoy our work.
Job Summary: Experienced Safety Professional with a track record of successful safety program implementation. The objective is to identify and evaluate existing and potential risks within the operations and to develop business plans to mitigate loss-producing exposures. The position requires up to 75% domestic travel.
• Understands business loss exposures for a health care provider to enable effective communication on how safety and compliance issues affect business operations, profitability and other financial goals.
• Demonstrate excellent writing skills and the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point for advance functions such as pivot tables, filters for data analysis and producing reports, charts and graphs.
• Highly competent in OSHA, NFPA and other safety related regulatory guidelines to assist with regulatory compliance.
• Utilize public speaking skills to effectively participate in formal presentations to CCS associates, speaking clearly, concisely and with authority.
• Anticipates needs and problems and communicates effectively and collaborates with CCS facility leadership team.
• Provide the highest level of service possible to all customers, internal and external. Fully support CCS business strategies, goals and initiatives set for the team.
• Travel by car, airplane or train to client, carrier, vendor or CCS locations around the country. Stay for one or more nights in hotels, and be responsible to timely and accurately account for business expenses. Conduct safety related audits and/or training while on site.
• Embrace change and growth by enhancing knowledge, skill sets and abilities. Contribute to this change by communicating strategies and ideas to other team members, listening and evaluating other points of view and reaching consensus on safety and regulatory issues that are not resolved by unanimous support.
• Ability to use office equipment such as computer terminal and keyboard, calculator, copier, and fax machine.
• Fluency in the English language, including the ability to express and hear appropriate business communications by phone or teleconference, in writing and in person.
• Generates routine reports regarding safety initiatives and workplace injury statistics and trending.
• Strong project management skills, including safety initiative implementation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
CCS is an EEO Employer