INVESTMENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE PNC's Investment Center is a specialized platform within PNC Investments
that offers our clients alternative ways of conducting investment business and primarily appeals to clients who seek guidance and advice, but are comfortable interacting with an Investment Services Advisor (via phone) or our robust investment services/trading website as their primary channel. Investment Services Advisors are the front-line in offering our clients holistic brokerage/securities/investment solutions through any combination of the phone, web, or email.
As an Investments Services Advisor
you will deliver on PNC Investments philosophy of providing advice, guidance, and access regarding a full spectrum of investment products, services and solutions-based financial advice (financial planning). You will initiate contact and respond to clients and will review and analyze their portfolios. You will also develop client objectives by actively listening and providing consultative financial advice consistent to their investment objectives.
In this role it will be critical that you stay informed of market trends and developments, securities and investment product nuances, as well as changes in state and federal securities regulations.
* Minimum of FINRA Series 7 and 63 required (Series 63 + 65 (or) 66 and State Life and Health Insurance License preferred)
* At least 2 years of financial advisory or investments sales experience required (or exceptionally strong investment/securities product knowledge in lieu of product sales experience)
* Bachelors degree in business, communications or financial related discipline is required. However, would consider at least 2 years experience in prior roles demonstrating banking, brokerage, financial services, and/or financial customer service in lieu of education.
* Ability to demonstrate expert level knowledge of PNC Investments product, services and industry trends
* Ability to effectively perform and contribute to not only your own, but your fellow team member's development and expertise in highly collaborative team environment
* Expert level interpersonal and communciatiion skills with exceptional ability to adapt to various personalties and conversation styles
* Ability to manage aggressive workload and prioritize effectively and efficiently
* Exceptional desire to exceed client expectations
* Proactive personality with demonstrated ability to identify additional opportunities