Systems Analyst – PERM – FORT WORTH, TXSystems Analyst Skills & Requirements:
In addition the candidate will be responsible for working with internal customers to understand business requirements, business processes, and contribute to definition of system requirements targeting designs to automate business processes. Position requires abilitiy to work within a team of various members to evaluate 3rd party applications to determine suitability and ensure fit within company roadmap. Must be capable of working with little supervision, have strong troubleshooting skills, and be an excellent communicator.
- Translate business requirements from internal customers into a easily understood system design diagrams
- Implement system designs into enterprise applications to support and automate business processes.
- Serve as technical contact for MS Dynamics, MS SharePoint, and K2 Workflow based enterprise solutions auto
- Provide Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 application support for customer issues encountered
- Maintain an understanding of First Command business practices, core values, and philosophy of information technology needs of the user community.
- Evaluate 3rd party applications to determine suitability for use in system designs based off of MS Dynamics, MS SharePoint, and K2 Workflow
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends - who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
- • Medical
- • Dental
- • Vision
- • 401K
- • Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
- • ATOP - Accrued Time Off Program
- • Consultant Lunches and Outings
- • Consultant Web-Site
- • Name Plates
- • Care packages/Survival packs
- • Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview Want to be as prepared as possible
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.
Systems Analyst – PERM – FORT WORTH, TX