As an Architect II (MDM Architect) and a member of PNC's Information Technology group, you will be part of a diversified financial services firm that reflects the needs, values and goals of our customers, employees, communities and shareholders. You will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations. Your area is responsible for implementing technology capabilities for capturing, organizing, enriching, and managing, provisioning and safeguarding enterprise master data to enable improved customer experience, reduced costs and improved risk controls across all channels and business units.
As an integral part of this dynamic and progressive team, you are responsible for the successful delivery of MDM projects as well as managing relationships with project managers, business owners and MIS teams. The position also works closely with senior management to set strategic direction for MDM initiatives. You will be based in either Cleveland, OH or Pittsburgh, PA.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or equivalent (Master's degree preferred)
* 4-5+ years of application development experience, with 5-7+ years or Architecture experience
* Extensive understanding of IT and experience with multiple large complex systems has ability to apply that knowledge at a strategic level influencing technology solutions that match LOB goals and objectives.
* Strong communication skills in order to effectively communicate with and make strategic recommendations to Sr. and Executive Management as well as all levels of internal/external service partners
* Ability to identify and implement internal & external best practices, tools and standards.
* Strong experience with application development and implementation methodologies.
* Natural mentor for client business and IT team members.
* Top notch written and oral communication skills.
Preferred candidate experiences include:
* Hands-on experience with IBM Infosphere MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling & Data Mappings, Data validation, Match and Merge rules, writing and customizing services.
* Experience leading requirements gathering and solution architecture for MDM projects.
* Comprehensive understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and related business processes.
* Experience designing, architecting, and implementing end-to-end IBM Infosphere MDM projects (preferably for Individual, Organizational and/or Account Hub).
* Through understanding of SOA, Data integration, Data Quality, Data Architecture and Master Data Management best practices and processes.
* Experience in integrating external business applications with IBM Infosphere MDM hub using Batch process and SOA.