Thanks for your interest in Conversant!
Here’s the deal. You’re not just applying to some basic technology company. Rather you’re applying to a powerhouse that’s changing the face of an industry! We’re a new company with a 15-year heritage.
We’ve invested over $1 billion and united five industry leaders - ValueClick Media, Greystripe, Mediaplex, Dotomi and Commission Junction - to launch and lead the Age of Personalization.
We’ve done what marketers have dreamed of for years, introduced a single platform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalization it takes to make true 1:1 communication real.
We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here’s what we believe in at Conversant:
- Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – a big one – every day.
- Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect.
- Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration.
- Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
And this culture has driven our tremendous growth. Every day we work with more than 400 blue chip companies including 3 of the top 4 cellular carriers, 7 of the top 10 car manufacturers, 8 out of 10 pharmaceutical companies, 70 of the top 100 retailers, and 97 of the top travel companies, to name just a few of the categories where we dominate in providing powerful marketing solutions that drive stronger results than ANY competitor! It takes superstars to work here, and if that’s what you are, there’s no better place to make your mark!
is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear more from you.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer provides technical leadership for the evolution of our test framework. You will be responsible for leading the way in creating the conversion of manual tests to automated using BDD tools and our framework Be technically responsible for testing performed by the automation team and will keeps current on industry processes and practices to be able to suggest / drive improvements to the tools and the processes.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Must be passionate about software quality, using open source technologies, and learning new things
• Must be able to define automation processes as needed
• Will collaborate effectively and on an on-going basis with all parties involved in product development and release activity including development, testing, client ops, project management and other areas to ensure execution and deliverables for planned and unplanned release cycles
• Will assist with test case development as needed
• Will be responsible for assisting the Automation team lead in development of the test automation framework and any in-house tools required. If needed will write code and develop components and tools.
• Will provide technical direction and use of technologies as needed to others
• Works ongoing to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution and automation
• Is involved in test planning for all products handled by the automation team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Solid demonstrable 6+ years of hands on experience in any modern programming language
o Ruby or Java is preferred
• Modern testing strategies, BDD solutions
o 7+ years of experience
• Hands on experience working in a Linux environment
o 4+ years of hands on experience
• Is able to work cross departments and teams
• Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members about progress, challenges, or new ideas
• Assist in the design and implementation of test automation frameworks
• Has some exposure to high speed data collection and processing
• Has some exposure to all or some: Cucumber, Selenium, Watir, Capybara, RSpec, JBehave, ScalaTest, EasyB, or Geb.
Experience and Education
• BS or MS in Computer science or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in a software QA or Development role preferably designing and implementing automated tests and quality initiatives
• Experience in Trading or AdTech industry is a plus