As an Operations Manager III, you are a member of PNC's Bank Operations organization. PNC's Card Loss Prevention operations are among the leaders in the region. You will be based in Pittsburgh, PA. The objective of the position is to lead a team of supervisors and ultimately is responsible for the business strategy. The manager will be responsible for resource optimization, strategy design and implementation, analysis and resolution of business problems, and building a highly energized and motivated team. This position is also responsible for keeping abreast of and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. The ability to train, coach and mentor direct reports along with the ability to motivate and engage staff is a large requirement of this position. This manager position requires significant expertise in the areas of strategy design and analysis, human resource management, problem resolution, capacity planning, and efficient utilization of current technologies. This position also requires a high level of creativity and problem solving skills.
This position manages 3 sites which handle both inbound and outbound customer calls regarding potential fraudulent Credit Card and Debit Card transactions. A successful candidate with have knowledge and experience in managing a call center environment with proven experience in meeting key operational metrics while also achieving a differentiated client experience. Experience using automated fraud detection tools in achieving low fraud rates while minimizing customer disruption is a key mandate for this position.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred but not required.
- Typically 7+ years of previous management experience required.
- Additional experience would be accepted in lieu of education.
* Industry knowledge, preferably a diverse background with enterprise experience in multiple fraud channels
* Effective communications skills
* Networking skills, industry contacts
* Listening skills, ability to comprehend complex systems/processes
* Flexibility/adaptability, ability to change and adjust the team's priorities as situations warrant
* Functional/Technical, continually seeks new functional knowledge and technical skills, sharing new knowledge with team to increase effectiveness
* Service partner relationship skills, ability to work well with multiple departments throughout the bank. Establish close working ties and internal networks to achieve mutual goals.