Rochester Financial Advisor Open House
Thursday, May 22, 2014
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Rochester Golf and Country Club
3100 West Country Club Road
Rochester, MN 55903
Edward Jones takes a personal approach to business that starts with a face-to-face meeting between a Financial Advisor and an investor. And we take the same approach recruiting world-class professionals to join our firm as Financial Advisors.
Register now to be pre-qualified to attend our Rochester Financial Advisor Open House.
At the event, participants will:
- Learn firsthand from local Financial Advisors about the challenges and rewards of building a business as an Edward Jones Financial Advisor
- Meet executives who will share information on our local growth plans
- Have your questions about training and career development answered by our recruiters and Financial Advisors
Hurry – space is limited and will be reserved for only the most qualified candidates. Visit www.edwardjones.com/events to register today. Registration ends May 21st.
What is the role of a Financial Advisor?
- Develop and deepen client relationships
- Deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients achieve their financial goals
- Build and manage an Edward Jones branch in your community
What traits and competencies should a Financial Advisor candidate possess?
- A track record of professional success
- Relationship-building skills and commitment to establishing long-term clients
- Strong desire for variable compensation and growing earnings potential
- A self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial personality
- Desire to work autonomously from an office in your community