McGladrey currently has an opening for a Technology Advisory Consultant to join our Technology Advisory practice as a Senior Associate. Our Technology Advisory Practice typically works with the executive leadership teams at our client locations, supporting a wide range of engagements. The engagement teams are typically responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or MIS
- A minimum of 4 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- A Team lead or Project Manager on at least one full cycle implementations
- Significant experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements: (a) ERP implementation (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft); (b) ERP security and control reviews; and/or (c) Project Management
- Identify and communicate project risks to project team and steering committee and work to develop mitigating action plans
- Define and analyze business requirements for a number of different types of engagements
- Present recommendations, findings and status to client engagement teams on a regular basis.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Must be professional, action oriented and a team player.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality, as well as ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices
- Ability to travel up to 50%