Additional Job Information
Title: Therapist - Physical
City, State: Birmingham,AL
Location: St Vincent's Birmingham
Department: OUTPATIENT REHAB
Additional Job Details: FT Days
St. Vincent's Health System - St. Vincent's Birmingham, St. Vincent's Blount, St. Vincent's East, St. Vincent's St. Clair, and St. Vincent’s Ambulatory Healthcare Network (a network of additional entities and services including St. Vincent’s One Nineteen, home health care, and family medicine) - Care you can believe in.
At St. Vincent’s Health System, we care about our associates just as much as we do our patients. We believe our highly skilled staff is instrumental in providing our faith-based model of care.
If you’re interested in joining a team with an impressive reputation for providing compassionate care, St. Vincent’s could be the right fit for you. Apply online today at www.stvhs.com/careers.asp
careers at St. Vincent's Health System.
The Therapist - Physical evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs. This position will spend 50% of their time at St. Vincent’s 119 and 50% at St. Vincent’s Birmingham
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Physical Therapy
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program within 30 days of hire.
- Doctorate preferred.
- Doctorate required for new graduates.
- Two to three years of experience preferred.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Current licensure from the Alabama Board of Physical Therapy is required within 30 days of hire.
- Lymphedema certification preferred.
Applicants may proceed by clicking on the “Apply Now”.
To apply later, return to the Career page at www.stvhs.com
In addition, you may apply via one of our Employment computers in the following locations:
Human Resources located at St. Vincent’s Birmingham, 806 St. Vincent’s Drive, Birmingham, AL 35205 (4th
floor in Building 1) 8:00am – 2:00pm
Human Resources located at St. Vincent’s East, 50 Medical Park East Drive, Suite 259, Birmingham, AL 35235 (2ndfloor) 8:00am – 2:00pm
Administration office at St. Vincent’s Blount, 150 Gilbreath Drive, Oneonta, AL 35121 9:00am-3:00pm
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to the complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672
between the hours of 8:00am to 9:00pm (Eastern Standard Time) Monday through Friday.
As an equal opportunity employer, St. Vincent's and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent's and all its ministries based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have additional questions about your application process , you may contact the Ministry Service Center at 855-562-2824
St. Vincent's participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)