JOB REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 3 years’ experience from a manufacturing environment required.
• Experience with ProE, Inventor or SolidWorks CAD software is required.
• Experience in thermal dynamics and sheet metal design are preferred.
• Must be skilled in MS Office to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Strong written and verbal skills to be able to communicate effectively with all personnel or in the board room or outside of the company as a representative of Manitowoc.
• This position requires the employee to move about the plant through the manufacturing process on a frequent basis. There may be additional hours expected in critical situations.
• Travel up to 10% required.
*Manitowoc Foodservice, a division of The Manitowoc Company, Inc., designs, manufactures and supplies best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. Manitowoc Foodservice offers customers unparalleled operator and patron insights, collaborative kitchen solutions, culinary expertise and world-class implementation support and service, whether locations are around the corner or across the globe. With operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, the company has a portfolio of best-in-class brands including Cleveland, Convotherm®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Kysor Panel Systems®, Lincoln, Manitowoc® Ice, Merco®, Multiplex®, Merrychef®, Servend® and Manitowoc® Beverage Systems.