Can you make the cut?
The following are the minimal standards, skills and attributes required to be considered a possible candidate for this entry level position:
- Associates/Bachelors Degree – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Communications, Economics, Education, Marketing, Psychology, Management, Business, Entrepreneurship
- Competitive, Results-Driven Work Style
- Leadership Experience
- Independently Motivated
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to keep up (and have fun) in a Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environment
- This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
- This position involves one on one sales interaction with customers.
- Reliable Transportation a must (vehicle required)
Candidates with the following backgrounds or interest will be successful: Customer care, sales, entry level sales, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer response, customer renewal, customer retention, customer research, customer response, customer effectiveness, provides face to face service to customers, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, customer service evaluation, customer loyalty, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, customer service associate, customer service consultant, customer relationship adviser, customer relationship management.