This position requires an RN who is responsible for the coordination of services, programs, and personnel necessary to facilitate a certain group of patients through the continuum of care utilizing appropriate resources. Works with the multidisciplinary team to assure that the patient is in the appropriate setting receiving appropriate services.
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, Bachelors degree or in
progress required, MSN preferred.
B. LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, REGISTRATION
1. Current licensure in the Commonwealth of PA as a Registered Nurse.
2. Case Management certification preferred.
1. Minimum of three (3) years inpatient experience in medical Case
Management, Utilization Review, Discharge Planning or other appropriate
health-related field .
D. OTHER REQUIREMENTS
1. Basic computer skills required and familiarity with resources within the
2. Main Line Health System and community.
3. Has working knowledge of insurance coding, reimbursement including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care.
Entity Riddle Memorial Hospital
Department Case Mangement
Weekend Requirements yes
Salary Grade 625