• Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare related field required. Master’s Degree in healthcare related or business field preferred or in progress.
• Current clinical licensure. I.e. RN, PT, OT Preferred. Specialization in cardiovascular services strongly preferred.
• Minimum of five years clinical experience preferred.
• Five years experience in program development and/or administrative healthcare experience required.
B. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Current working knowledge of the cardiovascular field.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and flexibility in working with administrators, physicians, and multidisciplinary teams to develop and improve disease-specific programs.
• Promote the safety, health, and quality of life for patients as a first priority at all times and guide the creation and growth of cardiovascular programs.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Internet searches, and relevant data bases.
• Ability to work independently and under pressure to follow through on issues.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
• Ability to work effectively with other employees and external parties.