Internal Job Description
Responsible for Sales across local hospital and Long term care institutions - independent and/or those within systems –- Federal Accounts and VA’s by aligning Sanofi solutions to customer needs. Partner across PCU to provide best in class value to customer. Ensure positive formulary status and clinically appropriate and approved use of Sanofi products within institutions. Pull-through GPO and system level contracts and other resources with key customers including Pharmacy Directors, Clinical Pharmacists, hospitalists, DON's, Consultant Pharmacists, Medical Directors, etc.
• Calling on prescribers, case managers, pharmacists, and coordinate the transition of care from target hospitals to nursing homes
• Engaging consultant pharmacists at nursing facilities and Long Term Care pharmacies on the advantages of physiological insulin therapy over sliding scale insulin
• Identify stakeholders and develop strategic relationships in hospitals and LTC nursing home facilities.
• Work closely and coordinate with NAEs and SCAEs to pull through national hospital system and LTC GPO/Chain patient care initiatives at the local level.
• Demonstrate strategic account planning approach by identifying key accounts and allocating time and promotional resources based on account business opportunity.
• Demonstrates strategic thinking through effective use of sales data and other data resources to effectively to build strategic approach and execute against territory goals.
• Demonstrates strong understanding of diabetes disease state and competitive products.
• Follows all compliance and regulatory process and procedures
• Works with individual hospitals and the key stake holders and prescribers within those hospitals on contract pull through.
• Effectively measures the impact of leveraged programs and resources against identified business opportunities